7459 Monterey Street, Suite A       Gilroy, CA 95020-5878
Robbins, Strunk & Cramer
Slide background
Slide background
Slide background

Do I Have A Case?

With over 20 years experience representing injured workers, we realize that navigating the workers' compensation process can often feel confusing, intimidating and emotionally overwhelming. At Robbins, Strunk & Cramer, we work with our clients by providing exceptional legal representation and outstanding...

Learn More

Frequently Asked Questions

Workers' compensation is an insurance-based program run by the state that covers employees from the first minute of their employment for on-the-job injuries, which can range from the minor to the extremely serious, including death. The law requires the employer to pay workers' compensation...

Learn More

Client Testimonials

We agreed, and they took the case. They were persistent in getting the insurance company to pay attention to my concerns and responding to my physical pain. After much hard work on their part, I was then able to get medical attention started. When the insurance companies dragged their own feet...

Learn More

Workers’ Compensation

Workers’ compensation can help with much-needed financial compensation during this difficult time.  It helps individual injured on the job with medical bills and lost wages associated with on the job injury or illness.

Employers in California are required to have a workers’ compensation insurance policy.  To be eligible for workers’ compensation, you must have been injured or became ill while acting on behalf of your employer.  Examples include: back injuries, head injuries, amputations, illness, carpal tunnel and more.

To start a California workers’ compensation claim, you must notify your employer immediately after the injury or illness and complete a claim form.  Your employer is required to forward the form to the appropriate administrator within one working day of receiving the claim.

Workers’ compensation can begin while your claim is being handled.  Within one day, your employer must authorize up to $10,000 in medical treatment.  Payments for disability and lost wages do not start until after your claim has been approved.

Speak with a Pleasanton work injury attorney from Robbins, Strunk & Cramer .  We are here to help you with dealing with all the steps in a compensation claim.

contact us


Google Analytics Alternative