California Work Injury Lawyer
Have you or a loved one been injured on the job? The most crucial thing for you to do is to report the occurrence to your employer and obtain the medical treatment that you need. Next contact an attorney who is experienced and knowledgeable in handling workers’ compensation matters. It is important that you understand all of your obligations related to filing for workers’ compensation.
Knowledgeable, Aggressive, and Skilled Protection of Your Rights
At the Law Office of Robbins, Strunk & Cramer, we are knowledgeable and have been skillfully, and aggressively protecting the rights of injured workers for more than 20 years in and around the San Juan Bautista, California, area. Workers’ Compensation Law is our focus and is all that we do. Our workers compensation lawyers are dedicated to seeing you get the help you need. Under the law, it is your right.
Please call (408) 848-1113 or contact a San Juan Bautista Workers’ Compensation Lawyer to schedule a free initial consultation to discuss your issues or concerns with an experienced San Juan Bautista, California workers’ compensation lawyer. We are here for you to answer all your questions.
Deadlines Are Critical in Workers’ Compensation Matters
If you or a loved one has been injured at work, it is very important that you talk us as soon as possible after you have obtained medical treatment. Contacting us quickly will enable us to can make sure all required paperwork is turned in on time and all legal deadlines are met to safeguard and protect your employee rights.
Questions We Can Answer about Workers Comp
- Have you receive a notice about your workers’ comp matter?
- Dealing with a back or neck injury that happened at work?
- What do I do after benefits are denied or stopped?
- Has your insurance company objected to your treatment?
- Have a work-related injury or surgical complications led to complex regional pain syndrome?
- Are you suffering from a work-related repetitive stress injury?
- Need help resolving your case?
- Not sure how to maximize your compensation?
- Have you had trouble getting coverage for psychiatric treatment of depression or other mental injuries?
- Are you seeking temporary or permanent disability benefits?
- Has a loved one lost their life and died in a work-related accident?
- Is your employer treating you unfairly now that you are returning to work?
Your Injured Workers Advocates — Call Today
Our compassionate, aggressive and experienced legal team has helped hundreds of injured workers just like you get the medical treatment and financial compensation that you are entitled to after you’ve being injured on the job. Contact our San Juan Bautista, CA Workers Compensation Law Firm to make certain that your rights are protected. Call (408) 848-1113 to schedule a free initial consultation. Se habla español.